Friday, January 1, 2016

January 1, 21016

Well, here it is January 1st of 2016!!  I so hope this year turns out better than last year!  I spent part of the day working (I work from home).  Then I spent some hours cross stitching!!!  I'm seriously going to try and make this year a finishing year.

I have deleted everything I could find having anything to do with HAED (they pissed me off).  I have about 10 of their designs and am not sure I will do them.  Haven't made up my mind yet.

Right now, I'm about 3/4 of the way on Tam's Creations "Blackwork Challenge I".  I'm also working on an Artecy design "Sierra Supreme" (horse) and have 5 of 16 pages finished.  This is a gift for the lady that owned Sierra and it will be flying it's way to Canada as soon as I'm finished with it.

I'll post pics when I get Blackwork Challenge I finished and page by page on Sierra!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: